What you can do with Cool Audio Converter Pro
- Select different formats' files from various locations in the file list.
- Convert source files to a wide range of audio formats such as MP3/MP2, WMA, WAV, OGG, MPC, VOX, RAW, G723, G726.
- Select desired output format and specify the output parameters, such as "Frequency", "Bit rate" and "Channels".
- Select desired output location to save all of output files.
- Close the program (or shut down windows) after converting process is finished.
Available audio formats
- Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP, U-Law, A-Law and others)
- MPEG2 Layer 3 (MP3)
- WMA (Windows Media Audio)
- Ogg Vorbis
- MPC (Music Pack);
- VOX (Dialogic ADPCM);
- RAW (Uncompressed PCM, U-Law, A-Law)